The narrative starts at the well manicured front garden area. You have got to see this unique ''one of a kind'' Southwest style home on the C-24 Canal. Inground screened Pool area is private with plenty of room for entertaining. Stepping into the foyer, you are greeted by the Gas Fireplace in the Living area. Tongue & Groove natural wood ceiling in the open Living & Great Rooms. The long hallway to the bedroom area functions as a gallery. This 3 bedroom, den , 2 1/2 Bath , & 3-Car Garage home offers the utmost privacy. (One bedroom is den.) Accordion Hurricane Shutters on all Windows & Doors. Roof replaced in 2014. Location is ideal with easy access to Highway 95 and the Florida Turnpike & the Town of Tradition for shopping. Make your appointment soon to preview this stunning property.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,651 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 31
2,651 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Roman Tub,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Pool Description
- Fiberglass,Inground,Solar Heat
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screen Porch,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Irregular Lot,Treed Lot.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price